Your privacy is important to us. These conditions are applicable to all services offered by the webstore of Hinson and describes the data protection practices of Hinson.
1. Who is reponsible for processing your data?
2. What is personal information?
Personal data refers to any information about a person which can be made available to us by using our website, for example for a registration. This can be information such as your name, address, photographs, birth date, IP-address and client number. In short, this is any information which relates to you directly or indirectly.
3. Which personal information do we collect?
We will use the information which is made available by you to us via our website only for purposes as laid down in the applicable laws or as communicated to you beforehand. For creating an account and/or to provide you with the requested products or services, we need information from you such as your name, e-mailaddress, address and telephone number.
4. For which purposes do we collect your data?
- To register you and provide you with information, products and/or services that you have requested from us.
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To improve and develop our services we process data in some circumstances, for example when you ask for information about a product.
- To perform our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us.
5. How do we collect your data, except from you?
By using cookies and other tracking technologies. We use technology on our website to collect information that helps us to improve your online experience, measure our audience and provide you with customized advertising. We refer to this technology as ‘cookies’ throughout this policy but this is intended to cover all similar technologies .
6. What are cookies?
Cookies are tekst files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer when you visit a website. Afterwards cookies are sent back to the originating website on each following visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. We use these cookies to register your settings and preferences. Please note that we have no control over third party cookies.
7. Google analytics
9. With whom do we share your data?
We only share your personal data with parties that are directly engaged with the performance of the (possible) agreement (e.g.payment/fulfillment).
10. How do we protect your data?
We use HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)-certificates to protect our website, especially on the webpages where you need to fill in your personal information.
The payment page is hosted by Shopify, one of the biggest and safest payment service providers. We do not handle or save any payment details on our server. All payment information is stored at Shopify.
11. Do you have questions about your data protection?
When you have any questions about data protection or when you want to use your rights or claims regarding your personal data, please send an e-mail to our support team to bring you in contact with who is reponsible for these issues.
12. Do you have access to your information that is processed by us?
Yes, you may request for a copy of the data we hold about you. When you consider your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you may request to change, improve, disclose or remove your data at Filling Pieces. Within four weeks will be responded.